- In 1925 Etienne-Noel Mollier produced an hybrid: a movie camera with a crank mechanism, and, at the same time, a projector.
- The main characteristic is the camera used a 17,5mm, and a 35mm at the same time. The operator could cut the 35mm film in two parts with round shears.
- The camera used an anastigmatic lens Hermagis 1:3,5mm, and another lens Hermagis for the projector.
- The camera has a grey metal body. Its weight is kg. 1,250 and its measures are the following: 140x165x75 mm.
- The camera mechanism is perfect.
- The original cost of the camera was 1.500 french francs.